2.05.2014

Updates from my phone

Last Friday the camera on my phone stopped working. {It should be noted that 2 weeks after I got this phone a year and a half ago I dropped it while running and I have been using it with a huge crack in the corner ever since} I immediately texted Dan and told him that I couldn't fully fulfill my duties as a mom to Jake without my camera phone.  I also told him I thought my phone was punishing me because I posted three photos on instagram on Thursday in a row (a rare thing for me).  Being the wonderful husband that he is, we went to the AT&T store on Saturday and we were eligible for a free upgrade and now I have my first ever iphone.  Not all of these pictures were taken with my new phone, but I can already tell a difference and am apologizing in advance for the excessive amount of pictures I may be posting in the upcoming weeks!

Here is our life lately through my phone pictures :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment