10.03.2011

Why don't we talk about Fall more?

 We did something this weekend that I have been looking forward to for weeks- apple picking!!  We went to this farm about 5 minutes from Wisconsin called Royal Oaks with some couples in our small group.  It was sooo busy.  There were tons of people everywhere and the farm was huge.  The last time I went apple picking it was a much smaller farm- this one had a bakery, restaurant, tractors that would drive you to the orchards, and so much land.  Of course I took a ton of pictures.

As for the rest of our weekend, it was really nice.  We had some time to relax, we went to Outback (mmmm) on Friday, I was able to catch up on reading and write a paper, and we also got to hang out with our friends Mariel and Paul at their new apartment!  These next couple weekends we have our weekend class and will be out town, so this weekend was muuuch needed.

Happy Monday!



Excited :)

We ate a TON of apples while we were walking around.  Liberty were my fav. (Note- honeycrisps were pre picked)

Jumping to get the best apple!


Jessica and Lane decided to try a new technique to get the good apples on top (and sadly we think that's why her iphone disappeared :/ )

But Dan came to the rescue and was able to get them back up lol
This is Dan saying "why are you taking so many pictures of me?!"  There were about 5 others I didn't post haha
Becca and Andy! 
Dan tried to jump in lol
Lane showing off his perfect apples!
The tractors that drove you around!

5 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! I haven't loaded mine yet...
    The very nice people at Royal Oak found my phone and will be mailing it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Becca just noticed that my phone is in the grass in the picture where I am on Lane's shoulders. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you're right!! I see it now- the whole time I was looking at the picture where you had fallen over- I didn't think to look at the other one. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete