10.24.2011

Family Time!

This past weekend we drove down to West Lafayette to hang out with my brother, his wife Holly, and my mom! My dad sadly had a last minute trip to Prague for work so he couldn't be there :( We were bummed he had to miss.  

The weekend started off on Friday where we caught up until LATE into the night. Then the next day we tailgated outside Purdue's stadium with Holly's family, then got to watch the game! My mom and I sat next to the band for the first half then we sat by Jon and Dan the second half.  We were SO thankful that the Itin's let us use their tickets!  

Then we looked through 1600 of Jon and Holly's wedding pictures.  I have no idea how they are going to pick the best ones- there were SO many! Then we hung out at Bruno's and walked around Purdue's campus the next day.  It was really nice to hang out with our family :)  I cannot believe the next time we'll see them is Thanksgiving! Are the holidays seriously coming up that fast!?  

Tailgating with Jon and Holly

Dan and I outside the stadium! (supporting Miami :)

We had some pretty hardcore fans in front of us!

It was their alumni game so it was really fun to watch all the dancers and band members come back!


This lady had to be late 50s or 60s and she was AWESOME!   
Then we visited the stick sculpture on Purdue's campus!




We were having way too much fun


Purdue actually won and played really well! We were not expecting that!
Oh the memories of Hudson High School band.


And we played some Playstation Move in our free time :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooo that picture of the baton twirling old lady.... Lady Gaga in 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love the stick sculptures! They look sweet!

    ReplyDelete